Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Outcome of an audition

Neha Mahajan was in a fix the other day. A film maker wanted to audition her remotely and wanted the audition footage as soon as possible. They sent a part of the script for her to enact for this audition. We shot this and sent the video to them and that was it.

Many days later I was listening to a wonderful track when I thought it would be really nice to have some slow motion footage to go with it. The only thing I had was the footage from this audition we had shot. And so I spliced the shots almost randomly and this is what we got. There is a lot of room for technical improvement but this was somewhat tolerable for the time being. :D


My friends (irrespective of gender) say that she is just adorable in this video. :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To purchase book of all types, following link may help you:
Book katta.com